9/4/13

Roadtrip, Day 1 // Prague



In Prague! And I have to hurry, because my internet reception is awful and keeps disappearing on me.

Today: Flew into Germany (which we will revisit at the tail-end of this trip), picked up the rental car, had lunch in a small town just outside Berlin, and drove straight through to Prague - with a little detour along the Elbe. Did some sight-seeing (to be continued tomorrow).
Prague is a colorful, bustling city with stunning architecture, open-air cafes on every corner, and endless street performers (some more talented than others, and some just plain ... odd. Like the whip-cracking kilt-wearing man whose parents, I'm sorry to say, are thoroughly baffled. Or at least I am).

A beautiful first day. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( hippies always welcome )