10/11/12

on my chest, on my heart



wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart
wake up to the sound of your fleeting heart


when you go, what you leave is a work of art
on my chest, on my heart


I should live here.


Coffee warms up the mornings of the world -anon
... and, occasionally - tea.


Go get the mail; it might surprise you.


'People change,' she said.  
'Not everything stays with you all your life.'
- Kingsolver, Animal Dreams


and we'll hate what we've lost but we'll love what we find
and oh I'm feeling fine, we've made it to the coastline


Coffee, and bed - permanent rituals.


... speaking of.


sources (top to bottom):
 1  |  2  |  4  |  6  |  8  |  9  |  10 11


7 comments:

  1. Mmmm I want to curl up inside these photos.

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soo dreamy. totally made my morning<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ;) I want to live in these photos also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too - I don't know what I'd do without these two tumblr's - I can't seem to get off them! You should definitely check them out.

    ReplyDelete

( hippies always welcome )