12/13/12

Waffle House at Midnight with Siblings


I fully intended to blog every day while home for the holidays, but as it turned out ...

1) I haven't had time :
so many people to see in six short weeks;
all that unhappy shopping that must get done
(although I do love my new AE skinny jeans);
etsy custom orders, work-related things, etc;
and of course, top secret family stuff.
2) The internet might as well be dial-up, it's so bad :
my parents house is deep in the hundred-acre wood,
where even Christopher Robin cannot get online
unless he sits on the top step of the stairwell
and repeatedly slams his fist on his keyboard
(which may or may not help, I've yet to decide).
So ... hi.  How're you?  Just thought I'd drop you a quick line before this little backwoods town reverts to telegrams or, possibly, carrier pigeons.  I'm alive.  Happily making plans.  Things like:
Get Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Denmark is without).
Go to the Bryson City Community Theater's production of A Christmas Carol.
Work in some face-time with the sun.
See more of my people.
Pose for The Dreaded Family Photo, with or without faux-mustaches.
Watch Holiday Inn (hands-down favorite).
Waffle House at midnight with siblings.
And then, of course, there's our (somewhat annual) Round-the-World Ping-Pong Tournament ...
Because, see, we are mostly Kough's and we are competitive to a fault.
It's gonna' be grand.
I will post again. Soon. Mostly pictures. 

But before I go - 
I've got a winner for my recent etsy-giveaway (drum roll please) ... 

Comment 58, Heather Warren (From My Heart to Yours)  :  C  o  n  g  r  a  t  u  l  a  t  i  o  n  s  !
Drop me a line with your addy and I'll get it in the mail tomorrow.


h a p p y   h o l i d a y s ,   l o v e s .


1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I be able to really get useful information regarding my study
    and knowledge.
    My website - wohnungen in alanya

    ReplyDelete

( hippies always welcome )