9/12/10

Going Naked

For whatever reason, Isaac has decided that the whole concept of clothing offends him.  This new development basically means that when I say "Hey kiddo, let's put on your shorts and t-shirt" every morning, Isaac promptly responds by making a high-pitched squealing noise.  And then I hear the pitter-patter of little feet - running in the opposite direction of wherever I happen to be at the moment.  So lately he's just been wearing his diapers, his daddy's flip flops, and nada else.  Which is fine by me until winter hits.  Less laundry, right?

For those of you who've said my kid had a bowl cut, this photo was taken before his most recent haircut (and by the bye, his hair grows that way naturally.  Not my fault).  Considering I was attempting to cut the hair of a wee person who was also pretending to be an entire circus that day, I was rather surprised it turned out kind of cute.  But next time I'm taking him to a regular barber.

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks. He was upset because I'd been pushing him around Greenville all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the light. and to boot, he's a regular carrot top! (which adds great contrast to the other colors!) LOL. i'm hoping any offspring we produce have crazy curly hair for fun texture in photos.

    ReplyDelete

( hippies always welcome )