4/21/10

CLEP

This month I have successfully tested out of five classes (I have also had a minor headache all month which may or may not be unrelated). If I wasn't already aware of the fact that school is nothing more than a game, this month would have certainly driven the point home. I assumed that each CLEP exam I took would cover the material of the related course - not so! Actually, my studying was a complete waste of time. I didn't need to know anything about Western Civilization and US History and Humanities - no, I just needed to know that the questions would be irrelevent and in the following style: If 1 + 1 = 2, then which of the following is the MOST correct (aka which of the following is the opinion of the imbecile who wrote the exam - you don't know him, but you will be tested on his personal thoughts regarding all subjects): a) 2 is the sum of 1 + 1. b) 2 - 1 = 1. c) 2 = 1 + 1.

And no, I did not take the kindergarten math CLEP exam.

Thankfully, my CLEP experience is over as of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

( hippies always welcome )